What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wistuba's clipeata

Rokosauros

Edward
Hello everyone, I'm planning to get a nepenthes clipeata from wistuba. The problem is I don't know which one to choose from! There's clone 2, 3, and U. I'm wondering which one is more vigorous and has the gender for all clones been confirmed? I'm pretty sure that 2 and 3 are males but I haven't heard anything about clone U yet. A little too lazy to completely google and search for any articles regarding these clipeata clones :-)) Any ideas????

Well I don't personally own any of the wistuba clones but I know clones 2&3 are male and I've heard that clone u grows slower than the other clones and some people think that clone u may be female. I hope this helps!

I have formerly owned Clone U and it was a very slow growing plant. I sold it at about 8-10" in diameter so I never saw the flower on it. In May I received a Clone 3 supposedly a fast grower, we'll see...

Oooh....well, I've made up my mind and decided to get clipeata clone U! :)

Back