What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wintertime Shipping and Who?

I just put up another EnviroGro T5, 6-Tube Fixture, so I am itching to add more plants.
Although it's 20-30'f here in Spokane, WA. Can anyone recommend some reliable wintertime
shippers? I'm looking at add more Sundews and Pings.

How about seeds? Will freezing kill Sundew or Ping seeds?

Thank you!
Steve

We can't direct you to any nursery except flytrapshop. However, they are a reliable winter time shipper. If the nursery offers heat packs it'll be fine usually. I've had a decent amount of plants shipped in the winter and nothing ever went wrong.

We can't direct you to any nursery except flytrapshop. However, they are a reliable winter time shipper. If the nursery offers heat packs it'll be fine usually. I've had a decent amount of plants shipped in the winter and nothing ever went wrong.

I forgot that this forums was part of FLYTRAPSHOP - sorry.
Do they do Winter shipping?
How do Gemmae do in Wintertime shipping?

Thanks

Pygmy sundew gemmae? I wouldn't let them freeze...

Pygmy sundew gemmae? I wouldn't let them freeze...

The highs today was below freezing, so I might be done buying Gemmaes for this year then!
Thank you for the reply.

Yes I ship in the winter, but remember things that should be dormant, will be. I do have heat packs available and recommend you pick one when your weather requires one. Everything I sell ships just fine in the winter with that.
Andrew

Back