What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winner's choice hybrid selection #2 winner Houstonherp $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only please.
In case you haven't figured it out yet. I plan on offering a plant or collection of plants everyday of the auction
Today's offering will be winner's choice of hybrids All of these plants have gone through at least one winter at my place Zone 8b -9a depending which side of the storage shed your standing on. I know, poor english. Please No grammar police!!! I R a college gradooate.
these plants will have 1 -3 crowns depending on the variety chosen. I'll be fair. Ask any of my frequent flyers, I mean traders
The plants to choose from are:
S. 'Cobra Nest'
S. 'Mardi Gras'
S. Oreophile X purpurea, Kingdom clone .Seed grown one of a kind plant
S.'Catesbaei' Kingdom clone the winner will be given the semi-accurate ID of parent plants. ( general location info only )This plant gets extremely, which is redder than very dk red
S. 'Dixie Lace'
S. 'White Sparkler'
FYI I have the majority of these Kingdoms clones, so please don't go bothering him about them.Thanx in advance
If bidding goes over $20.00, I'll pay postage shipping bareroot by priority mail and repost this offer up to 5 times
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Last edited:
$10

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Have plant picked out jest need to find nuf tie to pack and ship

Have plant picked out jest need to find nuf time to pack and ship

Plant sent out today, sure hope i sent it to the right address, he has several ya know.

dang now i am starting to stutter. jest what i needed.LOL
LMO

Housherp
says he received the plant must have been too busy to post on here.LMO

Hous herp told me that he recieved th plants in good shape yesterday. he must have been to busy to post to T F

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back