What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will This Light Work?

(As you may have seen from the number of posts I have made, I'm a noob at this site.:blush: So, I don't know which topic I should post this in. But, oh well here goes nothing.)

Hello everyone! Anyone have success with LEDs for CPs? I think my T-5 tubes are starting to wear down and I want to experiment with different lights such as LEDs. I want to start out with something cheap, like this Amazon.com : Erligpowht 45W LED Red Blue Indoor Garden Plant Grow Light Hanging Light : Patio, Lawn & Garden Anyone you think it'll work?

Last edited:
I have 3 very similar panels over one of my setups. I don't grow CP's there, but did get my Brassavola nodosa to flower under it. One thing, the color rendition is terrible. I added a couple white led flood lights to get a better appearance. I don't think that plants which require full sun would do as well as those which do well in bright indirect light outdoors.

Back