What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why parents have grey hair

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed
nicely made up and everything neat and tidy.

Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow. It was
addressed, "Dad"

With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter
with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to
elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom.

I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of
her because of all her piercing, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is
so much older than I am but it's not only the passion, Dad, she's pregnant.

Joan says that we are going to b e very happy! . She owns a trailer in the
woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a
dream of having many more children.

Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt
anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the
commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime , we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan
can get better; she sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to
visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your son,

Chad

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just
wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report
card that's in my desk drawer.

I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

thanks for the idea.. only my rooms in the basement... but i love the idea ill have to try it out some time! lol!

i take no responsibility for personal injury resulting from the use of this for your own perverse pleasure...................................................that said i could see my lil bro doing it though he does have good grades :grin:

HAHA! i saw this a while ago! it cracked me up!!

Hehe that's great! :-D

SHADES OF KELLY'S HEROES!!!!!!!! Here's one:

Mom was passing the closed door to her son's room and heard his voice through the door.
" All right! All you S.O.B.'s gettin' off---GET OFF!!!!!! All you S.O.B.'s gettin' on, GET ON!!!!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!" She could not believe her ears. HER SON!!! SWEARING!!!!! Unsure, she moved closer. The train noises came through the door. Suddenly, "ALL RIGHT!!!! ALL YOU S.O.B.'S GETTIN OFF-------GET OFF!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU S.O.B.'S GETTIN' ON-------GET ON!!!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!!!" She couldn't stand it anymore. Time for momma's drastic action. She slams the door open, takes two strides across the floor, and backhand's her kid across the face. He backflips! Bounces twice, and hits the wall on the other side of the room. He then crumples into a heap.. Groaning, he gets into a sitting position. Rubbing the side of his face, and fixing "the Mom" with a baleful stare, he says, "That's right, Lady! Screw around!! We're already 20 minutes late!!!!!!"

The reason parents have grey hair is because of kids like me.

Enough said.

xD

That is AWESOME! I wish I could do that to my parents, just to see their reaction. They'd probably kill me, but only slightly.

The reason parents have grey hair is because of kids like me.

Enough said.

Yes I agree! That time I talked to your mom on msn, she told me lots about you and your childhood ;)

Oh man that's so funny!

Some fathers would be reading and thinking, "Thanks God; he isn't gay."

Lol, when I read that Bruce, there was an advertisement for EasyClosets.com at the top of the page LMAO!

Back