What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why i dont make the wife mad.......

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Lol, like Bruce said. I must have been eating pot raost lol.

Hmmm beaver? Ill have to try that some time. Well At least we know that not ALL of the cow's body parts are going to waste.

Can I say rocky mountain Oysters any one? As for the whole rocky mountain oysters thing, they aren't that bad surprisingly my mom convinced me they were shrimp they tasted, Good!

I finished my plate. As odd as it sounds...

beaver..................................ummmmmmmm............sorry Bruce cant turn off that part of my brain
laugh.gif

headed out the door to help a friend get her first elk and her daughter get her first deer.........and maybe something for myself.......see you guys and gals on Monday

Nice pic Rattler, just got back from Northern Mi from a weeks vacation. Got a nice 4 X 4 with the string and stick, and a freezer doe with the rifle.

Venison sausage is what my brothers make out of the tough meat.
Deer killed on the first day of deer season are much more tender than those that have been running for 2 weeks straight. I think it due to all the exercise and the excess lactic acid built up in the meat.
Lois

Back