What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Are There No SASEs For Pygmy Sundew Gemmae?

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I only have one (D. dichrosepala) that has gemmae right now. Are others "in the same boat" with gemmae production?

My scorpiodes didn't produce gemmae until december last year. If they do the same this year I was planning to set up a SASE giveaway for some of them.

I only have D. roseanna... Waiting for them to be ready.. still holding on tight.

6296099052_8725d0b705_b.jpg

Brie.... we gotsta do a trade one of these days!

Just too lazy to take a close look. Just about everything is producing gemmae, though most are not ripe for picking.

I think I've given you just about everything I have except new acquisitions or what I've gotten from you. Everything is going except D. echinoblastus and D. allantostigma. Anything you are looking for? I'll update my pygmies on my grow list. D. roseana have a few ready to go.

My D. Roseana are just starting to produce gemmae but it will be a while..maybe december.

Because the last time I had one, some guy who sent me an envelope with no forums name and no label as to what he was SASE-ing for finally answered my 'who was this?' post with a pompous 'oh it's me - I thought my name was famous around here already and just send me everything lol' when he didn't even sign up for everything.

Because the last time I had one, some guy who sent me an envelope with no forums name and no label as to what he was SASE-ing for finally answered my 'who was this?' post with a pompous 'oh it's me - I thought my name was famous around here already and just send me everything lol' when he didn't even sign up for everything.

Oy Veh!

I have roseana, palacea palacea and palacea cranbrook.

But I'm in Canada so I'm not sure I can mail them across the border.

...finally answered my 'who was this?' post with a pompous 'oh it's me - I thought my name was famous around here already and just send me everything lol' when he didn't even sign up for everything.

Such conceit! King Zuzunums no doubt put the miscreant in his or her place. BTW where are those gemmae? (j/k)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9DkaRUtp3w8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Such conceit! King Zuzunums no doubt put the miscreant in his or her place. BTW where are those gemmae? (j/k)

For you, if you would like some, please feel free to drive down and harvest whatever I have that you would like :)

Back