What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's ready for bacps?!

Waahoo! Who's ready for the biggest show of the year, THIS SUNDAY!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smilie4.gif
I SURE AM!! I'll try to borrow a friends digi cam, so I can get pics of all the PFT members!
biggrin.gif
(I'll also take pics of the plants, and my little greenhouse if possible)

WOOT me!!! Need to get there early to find a place to place my sales... I guess I place them where you are Spec... All I have to do is look for a guy with a 100 vft right? lol.

That won't be hard
smile_m_32.gif

Well actually, about 60 flytraps and 100 sundews (I HOPE! Might not be able to bring them all)

Will do... With the money I might do a blow out order at Tonys
smile_m_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

Have you actually sold them all before? I hope to sell all 20 (maybe more) bags of Utrics. Lol I was hopeing to do a blow out order at Tony's too! Btw what kind of vft and sundews are they? Mybe a slackii? meheheheh.

I wish I could go to a nother bacps meeting that was fun in may
smile_n_32.gif

I'm stuck in SoCal unfortunately, hope it goes well.. Last year rocked, I still have my D.Dichotoma
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (IceDragon @ Sep. 17 2004,7:58)]Have you actually sold them all before? I hope to sell all 20 (maybe more) bags of Utrics. Lol I was hopeing to do a blow out order at Tony's too! Btw what kind of vft and sundews are they? Mybe a slackii? meheheheh.
Actually I have some small Drosera slakii from cuttings... Won't be ready till the january meeting... Just Dente VFT's and Drosera Spatulata.

Probaly easier to search, but where is this located. i have no clue cause google dont know wtf im talking about
smile.gif

lol. thanks, guess im gonna have to say no to that meet. a little far and a little short notice.
smile.gif

Back