What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos Birthdays Today?

Happy Birthday guys! May your day be filled with special memories (like, more plants
biggrin.gif
)!!! Here's wishing you the best in the coming year!

SF

Wooohooooooooo! A double hitter...Nep G and LenG! Must be something about those G's.
smile.gif

Peach, you're a very special person so I hope you have a verrrry special day full of good things...like maybe more plants!
biggrin.gif

LenG...best wishes to you also. Enjoy your day and eat lots of cake and ice cream.
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!

Happy Birthday to everyone and their plants! Hope you have a nice day.
smile.gif

Happy Birthday dudes!
smile.gif

Have a Hap Hap Happy Birthday uze! I swear I just said Happy Birthday to you Nep G not to long ago? Amazing a year flys by so quick.

Travis

Wishing you health and good fortune for another year!
Happy B-Day...

Thanks so much everyone.
smile.gif
I've had 35 or so different seperate people. I had 3 classes sing to me....lunch room,math class and chorus class....jeez I'm sick of hearing Hap....Birt....I can't even say them!
tounge.gif
No new plants this bday, just a few gifts from my family that are still waiting to be open! The anticipation is killing me!
laugh.gif
Maybe there will be a surprize in the ghouse, new pitcher or something.

THANKS A BUNCH! great friends, and to a bigger group, great family here!

Happy Brithday guys.. hope you have a great day.
biggrin.gif

Steve

Thanks everyone!!! I guess I'm different then nep G because I usually don't tell anyone it's my birthday. I also didn't get any new plants but I did get a $1000 dollors from my mother to save up for a car!!

Hopefully this week or month i'll get a car so I can get my drivers license.

Thanks Every and good growing to all.
biggrin.gif

Hope it was a great day for you, Dustin, let us know about any surprises.  You had school today?  The snow must not have gotten up to you yet, no school here.  
biggrin.gif

And a happy birthday to you, too, LenG!
biggrin.gif

Thanks again everyone.
smile.gif

Valerie, nope just a few dustings of snow here...nothing much to do anything but blow all over. I hear you guys are getting pounded. lol have fun! Surprises? Yeah, got a Playstation 2 after 7 years of a regular playstation it's like I died and went to heaven! lol I got an AWESOME Sarracenia T-shirt, one of those neato hover discs....went 10 feet in the air today with the wind...lol and I got Bday money, round $50.

Happy birthday to all, and all a good well
biggrin.gif

Back