What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoa! The forums are in different places!

• Thread starter lithopsman
  • Start date
Hello,
I just got on, and I don't know if it's just my computer, but most of the individual forums (ie General Discussions) are in all different places! Is this the new look, or has my computer gone dyslexic?
rolleyes.gif
tounge.gif
Thanks for the great forums!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

No, not just you... this might take some getting used too...

i think its just a new look because my comp has it too .

Whoa!! you're right! I didn't even notice 'till I read your post and went back to the main page to see what you meant. Things have definitely been switched around a bit
wow.gif

It's an evil conspiracy designed to make us visit a different forum.
rolleyes.gif

Ok, glad it wasn't just me, I thought either the computer or me had gone cuckoo... or both!
tounge.gif
Anyways, thanks for verifying!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Looks like they are still tinkering to get the Sarr forum straightened out. Possibly they shuffled the order of the rooms to try and fix whatever is wrong? Just a thought...

Steve

Ha! This is a surprise to me too! Guess goofy Phil has been playing with the buttons again
tounge.gif

hey guys.... we're preparing to upgrade the forums and trying to come up with a quick fix on the sarr. forum.

I'm hoping it'll be done within 48 hrs.

Rgds,
Phil

Whoo... I noticed that too... as soon as I came on, I froze and I'm like, "WHOA! What now?! Whoopsies... okay... where... is... General Discusions... where... oh, there it is... good gawd what did he do now..."

Now see, I leave for three days and everything happens...

BCK, words of advice: BE MORE OBSERVANT. LOL!!!

Yaaay, I will finally (hopefully) be able to post in the sarrs again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ Oct. 16 2003,3:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BCK, words of advice: BE MORE OBSERVANT. LOL!!![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I hope things get back to normal soon or I'm going to have to figure out where everything is all over again.
confused.gif

Well, hopefully, the one labeled "General Discussions" is General Discussions, and the one labeled "Venus Flytraps" is the Venus Flytrap Forum... LOL j/k
biggrin.gif

Back