What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whiteflies on neps

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
About two weeks ago I posted a pic of a black dragon covered in what appears to be whiteflies. I sprayed it pretty heavy and put it in a bag. Then a week later I checked and it looked a little better but then sprayed it again. What is the time line as to when they should be gone for good?

Did you wipe off that white crud that was covering the plant too? What did you spray with?

I used the systemic insect killer by Ortho. As I was spraying I wiped down the leaves but really did not mess with the crusty stuff.

With the systemic probably all set after a couple treatments. Might want to check the label to be sure. It should say how many treatments and how far apart.

Only other thing I would say is just keep an eye on your plant to be sure there are no new affected areas and the other areas are not spreading. I am also assuming you checked all your other plants as well?

Yeah it's only four that were in the area, one being the predator so it's kinda important it's gone.

Back