What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whipping the Easterbunny

You can only use that address if you have aol.  But I do & did read it & agree with you, Joe.  I think that was some twisted head that thought that would teach anyone anything but how horrible it can be to go to church related programs.  Really bad, no matter what your religious preference.  
sad.gif

That was just horrid!!! That was not for children who believed in the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny is something fun for kids. I mean you have to keep kids interested in the Holidays. I mean I'm quite sure children can understand that Jesus died, but you shouldn't torture the Easter Bunny children are not gonna understand what is going on. Here's a site for others w/o aol to read it . Whipping the Easter Bunny

Wow!$#&T Man, that's just wrong I know if I was a kid I'd much rather think about a happy little bunny hopping around, giving gifts to everyone, than a bloody death, You should make sure your children know what Jesus did, But not in this way!

this somehow meminds me of that happy tree friends website. Whoever thought of that needs help
sad.gif

bunnies are our friends

umm... yea. not a very "Christian" way to behave in my opinion, no matter what the motive was. seems they were trying to teach the "correct" meaning of Easter and all-- by scaring and confusing the crap out of kids..

hmmmm.... wierd

Wow, If I brought my kids to see that they would also get to see dad slug the easter bunny.

why would you slug the easter bunny? aww poor thing

after readinf the replys, i decided not to read the article

Whipping eater bunnies in front of 4 year old kids? Thats just wrong...
I pity the guy in the bunny suit!

I can't wait to see their christmas show.

now santa will get beaten up to prove something.

Thats horribly disturbing if I were to take my child there I'd probably have to sue the darn place for mental anguish. I couldnt imagine how horrified my daughther would be. I certainly hope nobody paid to get in. Im sure they didnt win any hearts over that day nor impress any newcommers to the church to join.

you know you're right how would santa deliver presents. the children would be crying b/c they wouldn't get any presents for christmas.

Back