What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which would you rather have

which would you rather have a lowii x truncata or a lowii x veitchii. and does anyone have pics other than the ones on the carn plant photo finder, and also if someone has both which is easier and quicker. thanks mitchell

lowii x veitchii for me.....

lowii x truncata hands down. Its a spectacular hybrid. :D

Lowii x truncata but after seeing how great this plant is I'm now leaning away from it now going for my newest edition Lowii x Merrilliana. It's still small but knowing how Lowii x truncata turned out this one should be just as great if not better.

Honestly I can't say I'm wild about either one. For some reason truncata's and vetchii's don't tickle my fancy!

Honestly I can't say I'm wild about either one. For some reason truncata's and vetchii's don't tickle my fancy!

Check your pulse.....is it there? ;)

lowii x truncata would be my choice :)

definitely lowii x truncata for me too

veitchii x lowii is in my top 3 favorite neps.. so I'd swing the door the other way and go with lowii x veitchii. Anything veitchii is an automatic winner for me.

Got a lowii x veitchii, so I'd have to choose lowii x truncata!

Even if I didn't have the l x v, I'd still rather the l x t. That is one stunning hybrid, among the best imo.

Back