What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which language

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
It's German.

Its not translating it, if you can, can you tell me the for sale butterflies and caterpillars, and how much german money

I looked through it briefly, and it does not appear that he sells caterpillars and or butterflies. I am fairly fluent in German, and was only able to see him selling those plastic covers, and they were outrageously expensive.

Ok, thanks for your help. I called my conservatory to see where they purchase their larvae for a lot of american and neotropical butterflies

I don't know where you are in the Northeast, but I know people who've been to http://www.magicwings.com/ in Deerfield, MA and they supposedly sell larvae. Along with the miniature quail that run around under foot. I've never been there, but it sounds like a cool place to visit. I don't know how outrageous the prices are.

Thanks!

Back