What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy

In my many years of keeping CP's I have killed almost everything, Pings are one of the few that have escaped my deadly clutches. I have now decided that this is a Ping time of life for me, and I want to get some.

Given that I live in the tropics, and Neps can grow in my garden with very little care or attention, I assume that Mexican Pings are the kind that would suit me most.
Phil and Jaie have none, so where is a good place for me to order Pings that will ship to places outside the US?
Anyone recommend a big, flashy and very hardy kind that I won't be able to kill too fast?

Cheers, Troy.

I can send you one of my P x 'gina' (you can it's photo few posts down under for ping lovers) also P. gigantea.
not for sale but trade if you had some survival from your killed stuff or better if you had any Nepenthes rooted cuttings to share.
arie

Hi Arie

Ya got a deal.
If you can email me at hachiya@indosat.net.id or msg me via the forum, I'll tell you what I have and we can work something out.

Cheers , Troy.
smile.gif

Troy
I have send you a letter by e-mail and also by the messenger
and you don't seems like you got it or there is something else.
I wonder after you write "Ya got a deal"
I think at least you can answer even if it would be I don't want to trade with you
arie

Hi Arie

I'm now typing this at work so I'll make it quick.
It was my sons Birthday yesterday so it was a busy weekend, I haven't had much time for my emails and stuff. I'll send you an email from home this evening.

Thanks for your reply, regards Troy.

Troy -

Check your PMs

Merlin

Back