What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where my wedding ceremony will be.

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
JLAP, you're breaking the code of honor. I picture women everywhere saying, "finally, a male who takes an interest in wedding planning; why does he have to be gay."

LMAO that's hilarious!

We just got back from the park that we're having our wedding at, here are some pics :)

WilsonsLandingPark002.jpg

WilsonsLandingPark005.jpg

WilsonsLandingPark006.jpg

WilsonsLandingPark008.jpg

WilsonsLandingPark009.jpg

WilsonsLandingPark010.jpg

That's a lovely swamp.

That's not a swamp, I'm about to make a post about a swamp. Stay tuned.

:-O

So was it the alligators or the leeches that made you decide that's the place?

I think it was the floating body. The aroma emanating from it really sets the atmosphere for the rest of your life..marriage.

Hey Hey Hey, what's with all the negativity? We like the park, I think that's all that matters :p And BTW, it was the rattlesnakes biting at my ankles that really made me decide that this was the perfect place for our wedding :-D

I was just kidding. I'm glad you like the park and I think the spanish moss (talk about a misnomer) is really cool.

You're just saying that! You don't like the spanish moss at all do you! :p

I'm having a really hard time figuring out how I can get pics taken since no one else will be there. We can't afford a professional :( Anyone have any ideas? Besides putting my camera in the tree and putting the timer on it (which will only take one pic).

I found a Pastor today, he's very nice! We will be meeting with him soon. I told him I had no one to take pics, so he said he will bring his wife and she can do that :-D That's so cool! Now I will have pics, I'm so excited! I also made my hair appointment for that day at 9:30am. I'm really psyched now!

Back