What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is spring?!?!?!

the wife sent me looking for some mythical flooding pictures for the paper given there has been a flood watch out......

here is Prairie Elk looking south from the bridge on the gravel part of Hwy 528
DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2575.jpg

geese on the fields up and off the river bottom
DSCF2572.jpg

chinese corn vulture i almost nailed with the truck
DSCF2576.jpg

no idea where spring is.. It's snowing here again right now.

Interesting... it has been in the 80s during the day and 60s at night... and I have life all over the place. First pitchers are opening and flower petals are dropping. Dang it feels good to live in zone 9 :)

We had snow on the ground all day yesterday and more is forecast for the next two days .... :censor:

Crazy March weather................

In Michigan, it seems like it's like this every Spring.

People around here have been complaining about the lack of spring-like weather..
well what do you expect?
Winter isnt over yet! ;)
everyone knows (or should know) that March is the 5th, and last, month of winter:

seasons.gif

I dont even look for Spring until April 1st..
March is staying true to form this year..its winter.

Scot

:mwahaha:
I stole Spring.
It's all in my back yard :D

It's over here too; cherry trees have noticed but most of my temperates haven't quite figured it out yet... Still getting the occasional light hail too.
~Joe

People around here have been complaining about the lack of spring-like weather..
well what do you expect?
Winter isnt over yet! ;)
everyone knows (or should know) that March is the 5th, and last, month of winter:

seasons.gif

I dont even look for Spring until April 1st..
March is staying true to form this year..its winter.

Scot

yes i realize that.....normally here you plant potatoes around April 15, put tomato plants in the ground around May 15 and plant cuke seeds directly into the ground on June 1.......however its been a bad winter, we shattered our previous snowfall record over a month ago.......ive got cabin fever very bad this year......

Back