What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you buy?

• Thread starter naich
  • Start date
Where do you buy all your plants, and why?

you should check out flytrapshop.com ;)

becuase he runs this forum

Can't mention any except flytrapshop!

Haha, good catch cmm.
I buy my houseplants and vegetables from local vendors whenever possible... and occasionally the big hardware store. For CPs, I find trades and giveaways are a better way to get new plants. But if I were in the market to buy something, I would certainly check with Andrew, because I want my name in green and to stop worrying about my PM box filling up. :D
~Joe

Anywhere they sell cool plants! :D

Seriously, we can't recommend or flame, any sellers on this site by name so we can't really answer such a question publicly. If someone shows off a neat plant you can send that person a private message and ask them where they got it.

I would mention a few places, but it isn't allowed. You can PM privately and people can tell you that way. There is one for sure you should avoid, and there are several that I would recommend. Of course, check out flytrapshop.com, as he owns this forum.

I'd say check around the internet :D a few keywords into Google and you'll find some pretty good stores.

I get 99% of my plants from the folks on this discussion forum.

mostly through trading....only buy a handful a year and i prefer to only buy from a few nurseries but every once in awhile ill buy from a private individual most commonly via ebay......Andrews plants from flytrapshop are as good as any of the other vendors......purchased and received a very nice raff from him bout a year ago....

Back