What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite plant you have?

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
The title says it all. I would have to say my favorite is my red piranha I got from Phicula.

Mine is my bottle bush/goutyspot plant, Jatropha podagrica. It's a woody succulent with a big belly and exploding seed pods! During the peak of the grow season, even when it was just under a foot tall it made leaves that were over a foot wide, and it continues to get 6-12 inches taller every year. It flowers year round with little sprays of minature coral red blossoms, and sets seed readily. I like it because it's super easy and has a very unusual appearance. Some of my other favorites are my P. esseriana, D. multifida, and N. pilosa x vietchii (H/L.)
~Joe

D. paradoxa:

AR000102.jpg

B.liniflora.

My D.??? and my Pinguicula Moranensis

For me it's gotta be my cherry blossom tree and my old grumpy Raff.

My favorite plant on earth is my N. rajah

2005-12-18_N_rajah_034.jpg

-Jeremiah-

Yeah, that would be mine too if I had it, Jeremiah! Right now, my favorite is my N. x Predator just for giant, long-lasting pitchers, and attractive foliage and growth habit.

Capslock

Lucky!!! You have a N. Predator.

My favorite plant is my Golden Transparent Gage (plum) and, of my CPs, I think my favorite is the N. fusca 'Sarawak'. But I'll probably switch back to the S. leucophylla when the Fall pitchers appear. I do every year.

Back