What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your Favorite NEW song.

OMG JB you rock! I though I was the only one here. Yeah "chain hang low" kinda gets stuck in your head it's so catchy. But I don't just listen to rap, I also like that "london bridge" song by fergie.

Thank you cody!

no prob (Im sad the one thread got deleted)

Oh well. Not my problem.

That song is AWESOME.

Ohhh what about marvelous things by eisley? (spelling?)

Oh man they are so emo.

WTF!

thats TOTAL BS! emo is oh im so sad... they are awsome! totaly not emo shut up... learn youre genra's!

Doesn't have to be sad. But yessir.

they are kind of a Indi Folk Rock!
confused.gif
how the hell you get emo outa that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Oct. 19 2006,11:14)]they are kind of a Indi Folk Rock!
confused.gif
how the hell you get emo outa that!
aren't they the same thing? Some rich kid falls down on the stage and starts crying because mommy bought him the red porche instead of the black one.

OMG! no... omfg god know... emo's are pussys! Indi folk rock people dont complain about stuff, their people acutaly talk about crazy stuff with lots of sub concious meanings!

Im teird of genra stuff...

Dont wanna be another Trapper
smile_m_32.gif

I listen to a little bit of everthing... But mostly rap. A loooooot more rap than anything else. haha. My fave "new" song is probably Money Maker by Ludacris... I like Luda... He's got good stuff. Gotta love that dirty south sound.... Don't get me wrong though.. I love alot of east and west rap too lol I dont' know how people can be "faithfull" to a coast....
confused.gif
LOL

How could you not be faithful to a coast? You gotta love that Dirty Third.

Then again...I lived in Houston for a loooong time, so I'm a little biased...

Rap is for people that know they can not sing. On that note I love rap . I like the late 80's early 90's kind of rap.

Back