What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would Linus think of this pumkin patch?

• Thread starter DragonsEye
  • Start date

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Still a young'un. Commonly referred to as a "pumkin patch" T, its a dwarf species. This one recently molted. Would like to get a better photo, but it's not one for staying still if there is any sort of disturbance. Despite its diminutive size, when the lil bugger races along the sides of the deli cup, its like hearing someone rapidly drumming their fingers on a table top.

These fellas are ones that definitely stay cute as they grow not losing their amazing colors. The GBBs look somewhat like them while in their sling-juvie stage. Thanks for sharing! Also- how big is this guy as well & hot long have you kept it? (I'll ask this for every T thread you create lol) :spidersmile:

These fellas are ones that definitely stay cute as they grow not losing their amazing colors. The GBBs look somewhat like them while in their sling-juvie stage.

You mean like this?

Also- how big is this guy as well & hot long have you kept it?

Leg span is about that of a quarter. Have had it since about Aug 2013, as I recall. Twas just a wee one at that time.

I had a beatiful orb weaver spider.... Forget the actual scientific name.. And it was yellow and black such unique and pretty webs it made in its tank. It escaped my bf's (at the time) mother thought it was poisoness when she found it on my door and threw her shoe at it.. Poor thing i still cry about it :(

Last edited:
That Hapolopus is just goyjous! Makes me want to get back into Ts again!

Back