What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What up! From boulder, co!

deathjester

deathjester
Hey guys, hope alls good on your side of the world!
The names deathjester or DJ for short. :jester:
What started as just an idea, a small project, something to over the winter help fend of insanity....well it's now turned in to a crippling addiction, :lol:Nepenthes!:lol: Why didn't these things come with a warning sticker?
I have replaced my TV with what i would call a large, 45 gallon fish tank terrarium.(much love craigslist:hug:) and decked it out with some lights and a humidity control system along with 7 various highland Nepenthes.:drool:
Now. For the guy behind the addiction. I attend collage in Boulder, Co at University of Colorado at boulder. My first love is Sports bikes. To say the least, a bit faster pass time.:devil: If you have never been to boulder as i'm suspecting some of you might, It's a canyon carver mecca.:hail: Perfect motorcycle roads in all directions.
Other stuff that tops the list with me are, Music! any and all of it, Modular origami, Video games:rookwoot: and now CP's.:-O An interesting selection, no?
BUT! I have a problem.............Winter

:cry:

I have now reverted to my winter grease monkey faze, fixing and tuning, but there is only so much one can do.:-)) So i have, I think found my self something truly pleasant and rewarding to due for not just the winter but hopefully a long time to come. To help me along the way I thought it would be a good idea to join a forum such as this.
I'm not really much of a forum user but I think i'm going to like it here.

Good luck growing and ride safe!
deathjester
(Thats me in the avatar:-O)

-Edit-
See my set up in my terrarium post with pictures!
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119997

:welcome: to TF! You can find a free mint on your pillow, enjoy your stay. :D

look up Jeremiah Harris. hes from Boulder, CO and can probably give you a few good tips. hes basically one of the CP gods haha.

welcome to TF!
Alex

Welcome to TF!

Hiya! Welcome to TF! :wave: Great looking Nepenthes. :)

Back