What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What item(s) do you expect to donate to the auction?

• Thread starter bluemax
  • Start date

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
To give folks a kind of preview of the upcoming NASC benefit auction here at Terra Forums here is a thread where you can let us all know what you expect to donate for bid this year.

I'll start. I expect to have a tuber, or more, of Drosera squamosa and a plant of the amazing Pinguicula "Max".

P3029837.JPG

P1109762.v01.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be donating one or two helis from my collection! Still deciding on which. Maybe a "Stellenbosch hairy form" capensis as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 15
Off the top of my head . . .

Various species of Isopods.
Cemetery Spanish Moss, as usual.
Random plants (non Carnivorous).
Orange Fire-Star Orchid (Epidendrum radicans)
Maybe I'll offer some stuff made out of leather (or fake leather) that I make.
I'll have to look around and see what else I've got to donate.

I'm excited!!!!! 😊

Last edited:
To give folks a kind of preview of the upcoming NASC benefit auction here at Terra Forums here is a thread where you can let us all know what you expect to donate for bid this year.

I'll start. I expect to have a tuber, or more, of Drosera squamosa and a plant of the amazing Pinguicula "Max".

View attachment 7672

View attachment 7673
That ping is *chef kiss*. I would die for a leaf pulling, ifn you ever feel like selling...

I would die for a leaf pulling, ifn you ever feel like selling...
lol, It seems as if you've already given up on the prospect of winning the auction for that plant. :LOL:

IDK, I think we all would be just as willing to have multiple leaf pulling offers in the auction. More chances to win and more profit overall. Plus then there are a few people to circle back with if you fail to strike off of the pulling.

Probably some use the force bathroom signs, maybe a N. Sanguinea basal

For all you moss lovers I’ll be offering a few species possibly. And some ferns also.

Back