What's new

What item(s) do you expect to donate to the auction?

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
To give folks a kind of preview of the upcoming NASC benefit auction here at Terra Forums here is a thread where you can let us all know what you expect to donate for bid this year.

I'll start. I expect to have a tuber, or more, of Drosera squamosa and a plant of the amazing Pinguicula "Max".

P3029837.JPG

P1109762.v01.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be donating one or two helis from my collection! Still deciding on which. Maybe a "Stellenbosch hairy form" capensis as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 15
Off the top of my head . . .

Various species of Isopods.
Cemetery Spanish Moss, as usual.
Random plants (non Carnivorous).
Orange Fire-Star Orchid (Epidendrum radicans)
Maybe I'll offer some stuff made out of leather (or fake leather) that I make.
I'll have to look around and see what else I've got to donate.

I'm excited!!!!! 😊

Last edited:
To give folks a kind of preview of the upcoming NASC benefit auction here at Terra Forums here is a thread where you can let us all know what you expect to donate for bid this year.

I'll start. I expect to have a tuber, or more, of Drosera squamosa and a plant of the amazing Pinguicula "Max".

View attachment 7672

View attachment 7673
That ping is *chef kiss*. I would die for a leaf pulling, ifn you ever feel like selling...

Gadzooks

Supporter
IDK, I think we all would be just as willing to have multiple leaf pulling offers in the auction. More chances to win and more profit overall. Plus then there are a few people to circle back with if you fail to strike off of the pulling.