What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your gas price?

I just got gas friday and it was $1.94 here in south Georgia.

Jerry

My gas price is nothing. I live in Boston and the public transportation is so good I never need to drive! My buddy from Germany tells me that the gas price is something like 4 Euros (per gallon) over there. We got it good, we should stop complaining.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StifflerMichael @ Mar. 19 2005,10:22)]My gas price is nothing.  I live in Boston and the public transportation is so good I never need to drive!  My buddy from Germany tells me that the gas price is something like 4 Euros (per gallon) over there.  We got it good, we should stop complaining.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]In Britain, 1 gallon costs $5.99
I know when I was in Italy it was expensive. The US does have it cheap compared to other countries. I believe oil is up to 56 dollars a barrel right now and will be going past 60 soon. Although Europe has more desiel car engines.

$2.14 for regular unleaded here in Wauconda, IL.  Very early friday morning, I'm setting out for Florida in my car...looking forward to the cheaper gas prices once I get out of the Chicago collar county area, i.e., the second I cross over the Indiana state line.  April

I live in the recently popularized "OC" (all my life people refered to it as orange county until "the oc" came out, now people call it the oc) and well its really stupid but in my area they zone price. Right around where I live its more affluent so they charge 2.62 for premium, which is what I buy because I need the higher octane. If I go more towards LA or the 909 I've seen premium as cheap as 2.34. Its really lame.....

There's a bill in the the CT legislature to prohibit zone pricing.  But there is every year.  There's also a law that prohibits a gas station from raising the price on gas it already dropped in its tanks.  I don't understand why it's immoral to make a little extra money on gasoline in a rising market when it's OK to make huge profits on housing.  There's more benefit in keeping the price of housing stable.

typically its about 2.29 here
smile_h_32.gif
although I went to costco and it was only 2.13 what a deal! I should have brought a gas can!!

Hi Alexis,
You can say $6 USD per gallon..!

Sorry to rant, but the American lifestyle of cheap gas is a major contributor to greenhouse gas emisions to fuel the larger engines you have in your cars. Hopefully it will prove a wake-up call to drive much more economical cars in your country!

Mike, you expect too much from a place where one expresses his masculinity by driving a couple tons of steel to the store to get a loaf of bread for the family. And re-enacts our frontier myth by riding around on a lawn tractor and squirting herbicide at weeds.

$2.50 for 93 octane here in Fort Lauderdale.

Back