What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite star trek episode?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I'm so typical. Mine is, "The Trouble With Tribbles."

Oh boy, you're taking me back...

Of course, Trouble with Tribbles is classic.
On the more serious side, "City on the Edge of Forever," where they travel back in time has to be one of my favorites. There are so many. I've seen all of the original one's (probably more than once).

For awhile, I couldn't get into the Next Generation, but then I really liked it. DS9 wasn't bad either. Never got into either one as much as the original though.

I liked Star Trek but I'm not a Trekkie. I can only remember bits and pieces of episodes but....the Trouble with Tribbles was the favorite episode for me.

I'm sure William will have a few to mention.
smile.gif
His memory is much better than mine.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit i've never seen the infamous 'Trouble with Tribbles'. Some geek i am...

Sometime i'm going to have to watch the original series. It makes me laugh...

I really like TNG. I don't think they'll ever top Picard. It's hard to pick a favorite episode, but i really like some of the holodeck episodes, especially when Picard & company are reliving some 19th century novel.

Come to think of it, i need to watch more of the TNG episodes.

DS9 was too much of a soap for me. Voyager was okay at times, i really didn't watch it much. I was excited about the potential of 'Enterprise' to be really cool, but after watching the first two or three episodes, gave up on it.

ST/TNG "Yesterday's Enterprise" where they cross paths with the time-traveling Enterprise-C.  
cool.gif

All right, who transposed my letters? I HATE when that happens! I can't even edit it. How about, "A Piece Of The Action?" The crew lands on yet another class M planet that is like 1930's Chicago, with the gangs.

Jim,

Thank you. "A Piece of the Action." I was trying to think of the name of that one. It was another humorous episode.

Another one with guns - again on the more serious side, but really good was the one where they went back to the OK Corral and the Star Trek crew became the Earps.

How about the 'Doomsday Machine.' That was classic.

Warren

I prefer Tne next Generation series over all of them.. never could get into DS9 or any of the others... my favorites are the ones with The Borg, particularly the cliffhanger season finally from season 3 where Picard is captured and ascimilated.
From the original series there are many I like, The one that introduced Kahn was a great one..

There was one from the Voyager series that I thought was really good.. where they find what they think is a commet that actually is a prison cell for an exciled Q who wants to give up his immortality and die.

Cheers
Steve

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 18 2004,5:47)]All right, who transposed my letters? I HATE when that happens! I can't even edit it. How about, "A Piece Of The Action?" The crew lands on yet another class M planet that is like 1930's Chicago, with the gangs.
Thanks for fixing my momentary dyslexia!

How about the one where the crew lands on some mining community and discover that the nodules being mined are actually eggs of something called a Horta. That's when McCoy says, "I'm a doctor - not a bricklayer."

Hey,

Hard choice but I would say any of the Dominion War in DS9 or Scorpion from Voyager because Species 8472 are just plain cool
tounge.gif

See ya,
Jerry

Back