What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite ice cream?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
I'll be fine, it will just take a bit and my taste buds dying off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Jan. 27 2005,9:41)]Bad time for the post Jim!
That's almost as bad as the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he teaches his nephew Clyde about the Revolutionary War. In it he depicts the Valley Forge scene, where both sides are feezing their tushes off and then you see and ice cream truck saunter in. It gets shot full of holes. They weren't impressed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Jan. 26 2005,7:39)]Ha! There's A LOT of ice cream in my house. Whenever the temperature gets really hot (most of the year), my parents and I take out the soup bowls and big spoons!

Ben and Jerry's - chocolate cherry garcia, chunky monkey, or chubby hubby
Coldstone's - anything with their cheesecake ice cream.
Thrifty's - rainbow sherbet, black cherry, mint n' chip
Haagen Dazs - rocky road
Dreyer's - real strawberry
Dreyer's Dreamery - anything that doesn't have vanilla as a main ingredient
Little place up in Humboldt - ginger, green tea, black raspberry cheesecake, root beer
Breyers - (I refuse Breyers)
I've had the green tea ice cream at this new Chinese / Japanese restuarant. Interesting.

How come Ben & Jerry's no longer has Wavy Gravy? That's what Lynn and I used to traditionally get.
smile_h_32.gif

They should make a cheese-flavored ice cream.

I liked that Bugs Bunny. If there is a time that I can eat it again I am going to get a machine and make all the weird flavors I can think of.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've had the green tea ice cream at this new Chinese / Japanese restuarant. Interesting.
GASP!!! has anyone had fried ice cream? I swear it's sent from hell. it is ridiculously good. it's .... *drools*
it's a ball of ice cream with batter around it and is then fried. It's served with this warm chocolate syrup that also tastes great... darn it...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Bad time for the post Jim!
LOL

Fried ice cream is great! I can't believe I forgot about it. I can't find it anywhere here in the northwest. :(
You can make it in a home fryer using milk and Corn Flakes for breading, I'm told. If I had a fryer I'd try it myself, but if I had a fryer I'd probably die of congestive heart failure too.
No self control.
~Joe

LOL! I'd die too! it's hard enough not eating all the tamales my mom makes
biggrin.gif

Aside from Wicked Thistle, has anyone had ice cream from Coldstone?

MMmmm.... did someone say Tamales? Where? *pauses to wipe drool off keyboard*

Bluebell - Natural Vanilla Bean for every day
Marble Slab Creamery - Sweet Cream w/ blueberries

Fried ice cream is pretty good too.

I wonder if I can find some habenero ice cream somewhere.. now that sounds tasty.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Jan. 28 2005,6:22)]Aside from Wicked Thistle, has anyone had ice cream from Coldstone?
Yes.
Out in CA.

Steve, you went all the way to California to have Coldstone ice cream? I think there's one in Ephrata. A new store opened up in Wyomissing. Gotta take Lynn there one of these days!

Yeah.... well... he'll know of Wyomissing. Sounded weird to me when I moved to PA, too. What can I say? This Satae also has a town called "Jersey Shore". It's nowhere near the Jersey Shore! Not to mention "East Texas".
confused.gif

Wierd state Jim. You'll love the pic I sent you of some of your "neighbors"
smile_n_32.gif

*rolls eyes* 17 with that last name - only one with the right Borough. I'm NOT paying them a visit!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Jan. 29 2005,2:19)]A new store opened up in Wyomissing.
*dies laughing*

Back