What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the difference between

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
I am a little confused? I am sure it is something easy but I do not know the difference between the two (conversation Station and General Discussions)? Could someone explain?

Thanks for understanding,
Travis
rolleyes.gif

hehe, General Discussion is for anything. You can talk about cps are just regular topics. Conversation Station is for

Conservation Station
Talk here about conservation issues, report findings, rally the troops, save your CP's!

Its basically finding places with cps and trying to save them. Or as some topics indicate replanting cps into the wild.

If anyone thinks that I wrong please tell me, so I can edit this post =D and not look foolish.
rolleyes.gif

At first I was wondering the same, but then I realized that Conversation Station is really Conservation Station... Confusing, huh?
confused.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lithopsman @ Aug. 19 2003,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I realized that Conversation Station is really Conservation Station... Confusing, huh?  
confused.gif

wink.gif

rolleyes.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Gee, I feel really smart now!
wow.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Thanks for pointing that out...

lolololol oh my! That's a good one Travis!
biggrin.gif

Yep there is a big difference between ConSERVATION and ConVERSATION. No wonder you were confused. lol I wonder if anyone else has made that mistake??!

Suzanne

Actually, I thought of it as ConSERVation when I first saw it... when I saw Travis mention it as ConVERSation, I thought I'd made another of my multiple daily (er, 'minnutely&#39
wink.gif
mistakes!

Back