What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What i would do with the forums.

OK, I'm not in charge, and I'm only giving my advice to take or leave. I love these forums, and don't care if they ever change.

But here's what I'd do to clean it up a bit:

Kill the eco-sphere forum. It isn't used.
There are two places labeled to discus bromeliads, they should probably be only in the semi-carnivorous section.

Combine all the non-cp plant sections into one forum, with the exception of "Orchids", which seems to warrant it's own topic.

Combine the aquarium sections.

That's about it. That's all I'd do. Otherwise, it seems to be working great! Thanks again to pft for these wonderful forums!

Capslock

Hey Caps

They have the Eco-sphere forum because they sell them. Just like they have forums for other plants they sell or have sold in the past. So I think its existence is a business related thing to offer support for their product, not dependent on "traffic."

Suzanne

Suzzanne,

OK, I understand that. It's good to have a place for people who buy them to ask questions. I know they want to provide the best service for their customers. In view of this, I'd just do the consolodations I mentioned before, but like I said, I'm happy as a clam the way it is.

Capslock

Back