What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for christmas i was given a huge 120 gallon aquarium to move my plants into. now that everything situated, im gonna post some of my plants, and my thoughts on them.

my nepenthes to start, judith finn, so very easy, and very fast growing. probably my favorite plant so far.
judith.jpg

my black dragon, a newer addition. i love it, it grows so nicely and the pitchers look great,
BlackDragon-1.jpg

my truncata, i wasnt sure if it was going to do well in my highland conditions. its not pristine, but its definately healthy.
trunc.jpg

birthday preseant from my brother. pretty cool, since its a native here in minnesota. going to make a little bog garden once i take my other sarracenia out of the fridge.
purpurea.jpg

my dielsiana. i dont have much luck with sundews, but i think im making progress. my biggest goal right now is to get this thing red again. my capensis is everywhere, by the way.
dielsiana.jpg

and finally, my 2 pings- both esseriana. i thought this was kinda cool, i gave one a lot of water and one very little. the diference is pretty neat. i've got about 15 plantlets of these 2 parents growing too... gonna need to find homes soon.
esseriana.jpg

very nice! those pings and dews could use more light though. give more light to the esseriana and you will se it will turn into what you see in the pictures.
Alex

Back