What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to my data

okay my CPU Had some serious problems and wouldnt even boot up, so I reformatted, but i just noticed that i only have 67 posts, can anyone help me?

.......whoa....weird...can't help ya there. I didn't think that your computer keeps track of posts.

Maybe you lost a "cookie". Websites like to put cookies on your computer to remember who you are if you're a returning visitor, etc.
so you don't have to log on each time you visit, just like this site. You probably already know that though.
The only other thing I can think of is maybe one of their servers is down or something. Maybe the mods can help.

Kirk, you have 20067 posts
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

Yeah, that's more than Nepenthes Gracilis! Reminds me of the penguin / yeti score someone posted. Someone was finger painting!

speechless-smiley-020.gif
Thats a pretty amazing # of of posts. And considering the time youv been here, even more so!

This is the only community group o frequent and the only one i post in. And i tought I posted frequently!

Does it really matter?

Quality over quantity...

kirk, you average 97.49 posts per day
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ Oct. 03 2004,11:08)]Does it really matter?

Quality over quantity...
That's good to know 'cuase now he's 974 posts in the hole (-974) and it's gonna take a lot of posting to gert back up to zero LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Kirk, you have -974 posts!
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Just 973 more posts to go and you can start fresh. At least you're not 99 years old like someone here. FTG is only 1.
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

That's rich!!! Keep it! You are the unique Negatve Poster!

It seems that someone is messing with your data. perhaps hacking? They dont just change like that on their own

hackers, seriously?, what a looser if the hacker has all that spare time, i'll let him mess with my data

Hum Perhaps this hacker is just experimenting. Or perhaps they didnt want to do any real damage to the forums but wanted to do something that got noticed. Probily the latter since a experimenter wouldnt need to change your post number several times once they lern how to do it.

Back