What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want most for christmas?

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
For a little fun, and early Christmas spirit, post what YOU want most for Christmas! I know what *I* want!

New Kenny Chesney CD called "All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan", coming out in five days!!! WEEEEE!!! ***dances around like an idiot***

So, what do YOU want?

the words "Red Dragon" come to mind, and I don't mean the movie
biggrin.gif
That and a D. Capensis. And a copy of "Fatal Frame" for PS2. You may begin the hsopping process now
biggrin.gif

i like to have some cold, hard cash for christmas
biggrin.gif
. Zongyi

What would I like? hehe A bigger greenhouse
tounge.gif
, neps neps neps and more neps and oh and did I mention neps too?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif
Oh and a new wristwatch.

biggrin.gif
i also would like a new wristwatch, a BIGGER greenhouse (
tounge.gif
) and sorry to copy dustin, but neps, tons of neps! Also some cash. and a replacement for each plant that I lost in the trip. Another dog. too many things that i want
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
also I would like to own peter d' amatos greenhouse and the plants in it
tounge.gif
, same with dustins and tonys and williams, also phil faulisi's
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

I would like cash too,:) and possibly a N. bicalcarata. Then I'd need to build a grow chamber or terrarium though so I could provide it with proper conditions. Oh how wonderous it would be
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SALVATION! then a new refidgerator with a big a** frezzer.

Simple pleasures are the best.

Brooks, the obsessed

Nep G > Nothin but white and yellow rocks on my watch
biggrin.gif
!

I'd want ICPS membership, I don't want to do it now because if you register before november, you have to renew in 2004, and so you won't get as many seeds from the one-packet-of seeds-a-month-for-a-buck deal. I also want a big terrarium to keep some cp's.

I`d want a subscription to icps of course *spins around like the fool he is saying "I hope my mom and dad get it for me.I hope my mom and dad get it for me.etc."*

A ball python...I got the terrarium and all that..just need someone to get the snake..*whistle*
biggrin.gif

Oh...and did I mention a subscription to "Maxim"?
tounge.gif

Hmmm....I would like a doubleplanted green dragon.....and a Drosera regia, the ultimate killing machine....ohhhh.....so fun.....

I want tons of money...and a new BACPS meeting to be on December 26th...with peter bringing his largest D.Regia
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

Not like that, Dyflam
tounge.gif

Oh... two more things came to mind... a S. leucophylla and a subscription to Country Weekly
biggrin.gif

More room to put more plants
smile.gif

alien.gif

Hm... theres only one thing I want right now which I realy cant say either but I can say this, if I have to wait till Christmas to get it Ill scream!
wink.gif

um... aside from the unmentionables money would highly apreciated.

A working refrigerator, a new camera and most of all...for my dog to still be here with me.
confused.gif

Back