What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well..

ok.. I know this is a bloody lame-o story, but its 131 am and I don't have anythhing better to do (besides tonights history homework which I'm putting off until two)
my brother (a.ka. captaindrosera or alan) got suspended yesterday for fighting
smile_k_ani_32.gif
... so heres the story
1. I have a friend named Paul. We like to make jokes about him and a girl he likes
2. Usually Paul will just punch you in the arm or push/grab you if you make a joke
3. Today Paul got extra mad at my brother (he likes to hang around with us even though hes a year younger) when he made a crack
smile_n_32.gif
Paul chased hiim around, and it wasn't one of those things where you dance in a circle with yar fists up.. it was one of those very pissed off person takes off their jacket and starts trying to choke you things. So.. being the good big brother I naturally stepped in and put Paul in a half nelson.. which didn't last long.. so he turned around and we started dueling it out.
5. This is where the trouble really started. Some seventh grader decided to take it apon himself to tell the counseler
mad.gif
I saw the counseler walking toward us in the distance, and naturally walked back to where I was sitting and pretended to eat lunch.. paul and my bro weren't smart enough and kept on going.. so when the counseler got to where we were they knew that had it.. and they went to the office. Anyways, I was thinking that one of those stupid witness people would blame me..
6. Luckily.. the witness (sixth grader kid) happened to be my friend from church and said that I "tried to stop the fight"
Soo... I end up peace maker hemegon hero.. and paul and my bro got suspended for a day.
smile_m_32.gif
(btw, paul wrote I "unsucessfully attempted to subdue him)
8. Strangely, my next class after this (which took place at lunch) was in the school office, helpin out.. and nobody said anything to me.
well thats the story.. very common everywhere but my brother is the first in my entire, extended family to get suspended so its big potatoes for us.. sorry if it was too lame I'm sure you're all bored of these stories that people post that.. well on second thought I wont mention that
smile_n_32.gif

-matt

Happened last year to me, But I had to do Community service the day after school got out. All I did was throw a big Stinkin' Rock over a big Stinkin' bush and it hit some Stinkin' Kid, Named Alex. How was I spose to know there was some Stinkin' Kid of the otherside of that Stinkin' bush........

Is Paul the one in the picture (as friend) with you and Alan?

hmmm..
sounds to me like your brother totally deserves the suspension!
and you should have got one too..
the fight wouldnt have started at all if you and your brother didnt make "cracks"...
maybe lay off on paul a bit?
sounds like you and your brother are being mean enough to Paul to send him over the edge..not cool...

Scot

What is it about kids that makes them like to insult one another....Oh, wait...I still make cracks at my friends....
I guess the difference is I know how not to cross the line and actually make them angry. Sounds like you two are jokers, but don't know when to quit. Maybe this could be a good lesson for you.

Absolutely agree, you baited the guy, and he responded.  You and your brother are to blame, not him.  Such "fun" at someone elses expense is poor entertainment, and I hope the next time you and your brother get the suspension, or at least get the living tar whalloped out of you.  Can't you see that your fun can be living hell for someone else?  Why would you want to do that, and having done it, why bring it up here? Frankly, I would be ashamed.

it's also VERY annoying when people keep joking about you about the exact same thing (ie. your girlfriend). it gets old.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is Paul the one in the picture (as friend) with you and Alan?
nope thats sean.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hmmm..
sounds to me like your brother totally deserves the suspension!
and you should have got one too..
the fight wouldnt have started at all if you and your brother didnt make "cracks"...
maybe lay off on paul a bit?
sounds like you and your brother are being mean enough to Paul to send him over the edge..not cool...

Scot
I've been friends with paul since sixth grade... so he never really gets mad at me we always joke about it afterward (even him).
But he isn't really friends with my brother... so thats why he got him.

Back