What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome sundewguy

• Thread starter ZAK
  • Start date
I shocked, surprised and amazed. So it's fitting I be the first to officialy welcome you....... but if your over there who's gonna' spell check me
smile_n_32.gif

You can always e-mail your posts in advance, or you can edit afterwards! Thanks for the welcome.
About myself... I have 1, just 1, sundew (typical). Still waiting on my red form from Justin. I live in a small 1 bedroom with my wife and two kids (cats
smile_n_32.gif
) and I know well how addicting cp's can be, so I'm really trying to control myself. At least until I have my house.

sup sundewguy!

Yo, welcome to the forums!
smile.gif

Hope you will build up your collection soon enough, maybe some of us here can help you. Tamlin's (the crazy dosera guy) is always willing to lend a helping hand...
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ July 13 2004,3:27)]Do you guys know each other? Welcome aboard!
smile.gif
Yea Kirk,

We work in environmental affairs at the same chemical plant near Galveston Island, Tx. We do the same job just on opposite sides of the plant. Thus far we've become pretty good friends, and I've been "bugging" him to join TF. Well I guess I'm gonna have to get him that cape "red form", and sit back and let the addiction begin
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks everybody. As I have been reading posts here for a few months, I know how helpful and friendly everyone is. But like I said... small apartment, 2 cats... I'm trying not to let the cp addiction take too strong a hold. At least not until I have my house!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ July 14 2004,9:11)]Famous last words.
I agree! I told myself(and still do!) not to get any
more CPs. I still want more CPs, but I have to watch what I get now, as I only have room for a few more plants.

quadrupled? LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How much do I love spelling errors...ok, I admit I don't know how to spell it as well...
biggrin.gif

That's spelled correctly.
smile.gif

Welcome Sundewguy! You might find you can fit more plants into a small place than you'd think possible. You always find a way.
smile.gif

Glad you came out of the lurkers closet to join us. Have fun!

Suzanne/PAK

Thanks everbody. I suppose it's good that my wife enjoys the plants too.
PAK, congrats on the new puppy.

Awww...thank you Sundewguy.
smile.gif
He is a little terror! Sweet...but a terror! Hopefully its just the puppy phase. The world is new and full of things to be explored (translate: chewed on). I couldn't get to work this morning until I located both my shoes (outside).

I have the same fun with my kittens. Both are only about 9 months old. They don't hide things, but they do have very sharp claws and teeth, and love things that move under the blanket at the foot of our bed.

Want some more cats
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Wellcome Sundewguy, Hope you like this happy house of Killer plant people.. Lucky your wife does like them LOLOL.. I WANT more also But Baby is comming and need to keep place safe for baby LOL wife thinks plants are going to do something LOLOLOL

JIM

Thanks again to everyone for welcoming me. Now that have been welcomed, we can close this post, no?
biggrin.gif

Back