What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

webpage

smile.gif
Yes, it's bland and simple, but that leaves me more room for plant photos of the future. Anyhow, I figure it's far enough along to officially open it for viewing
smile.gif

http://home.petflytrap.com/darcie/index.html

It's just my grow list, but I have some pictures too
smile.gif

Darcie, I am an artist. I went to college, the first time, for commercial art. I have sold various items from various genre. Wow, those paintings are very good! Water color can be a difficult medium. Have you had schooling?

Would you like another nate plant. It is a seedling from a little earlier, naw a plant. The bugger is in with other plants. My mistake. These plants are not from roots, but seed. I did not see the flower that got me
wink.gif
They are everywhere,

That's great Darcie! If you want to learn more HTML, go to WebMonkey. That's how I learned to do my page.  Why don't you try making an individual page for each species next??  How about putting a colored background on?  It's looking great!

SF

Darcie, nice work! That rafflesiana looks nice!

cool watercolors. i think you should do one of all your plants
wink.gif

I have my cheesy website up too...  sorry about the out of focus pics. The last pic, if it has a red x, just right click "properties" then copy and paste the URL of the picture to see it.
note: the ceph pic (yeah I know its tiny) was edited just to focus it a little more (made it sharper)My Webpage

Hey,
Very nice websites to both of you. If I had the time, I would maybe build a site, but Im seldom near the computer lately, and even cps. Good job,
Kevin

Darcie, I have never seen anyone grow a D.californica in a fountain. That's a very good idea. I may try it this year.
I'm interested in seeing your chickens, you should put some pics of them on the website.

Here is my website.  I'v expanded, but it is still not what I want yet.  I'm working on it.My Webpage

Back