What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Page Update, advice wanted

I have done and re done my web page layout. originally i used a geocities editor but i was not pleased with the result's recently i began to learn HTML and I'm still novice but working on it, any one want to take a look an tell me if navigation of the page is good or bothersome. and if color schemes an layout are good, my plan is to make it simple to navigate. mostly this is layout i haven't added 90% of the content so don't base it on content yet more so layout.
thx for any opinions/suggestions. URL:
http://www.geocities.com/picsdotcom2003/
-steve

Well, I personaly think your page is a bit to mutch black. Maybe you could try to add a bit more colour to it. The rest of the site looks good, although I've never seen a disclaimer on a CP website before.

Edit: I also noticed a lack of a title in the titlebar of my internet explorer. Do you know how to fix this?

I agree it is to black. You also have linkz spelled wrong - It should be links.

Travis

Suggestion:
When I click on pictures and it opens up a page of various small sized images. These images should be reduced in files size (thumbnails) so they load quickly. Right now they are the same file size as the larger linked images. This makes for a slow loading thumbnail page.

I tried to fix it up some, i cant seem to make the thumbnail picture size any smaller ,and i fixed the title for explorer bar thanks allot for the input was great help!

Back