What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web page help needed

Hello,

I am building a web page on a new, ad free site. The text is going across fine, but the images, background, lines.... are not going. I have downloaded the needed files onto the server, but they are not working on the page. Obviously I am doing something wrong. What is it.

The links are also working fine.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Can you post a link so we can look at it?

Did you check spelling and case? Some servers are picky about case, and others don't care. That was one of my problems when I switched servers.

SF

If you need any help please feel free to e-mail, Gerrad (my "other half") is an expert web designer and could help I'm sure. He'd need to see the site though, so a link would be appreciated
smile.gif

Rose,
Let me know if you get the PM I sent you. Last time I sent you a PM, you said you did not get it. I noticed when I sent this new PM to you, this is what my message said.

Thanks elgecko, your message "website help" has been sent to . They will now be informed that they have a new message.

Notice it says "sent to" and no name.
rock.gif
?

Elgecko,

The . thing happens with all PMs sent. Phil has hired some people to look into it. Your PM should still be sent.

Back