What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We hit a new number of members...

1700!!! believe it
wow.gif
woo hooo

When i first joined in march of this year there were under 1200 members. That's gain of 500 in 7 months or about 70 per month!

-buckeye

Let's see I joined in June of 2002 as member #615. We're now at 1700. That's an increase of 1085 people in 16 months. Sure wish some of them would quit lurking and start posting.

sorry to let your hope down people , but i check the mebers list and half of all the people in pft have not yet posted 1 bit . but 1700 people , thats alot , lets just keep waiting til there's 2000 people .

I'd still rather have 5 people posting, sharing their knowledge and experience with us, than a hundred more lurkers.  The sharing of knowledge is what keeps the PFT forum great.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Oct. 25 2003,20:59)]I'd still rather have 5 people posting, sharing their knowledge and experience with us, than a hundred more lurkers.  The sharing of knowledge is what keeps the PFT forum great.
smile.gif
I agree.
smile.gif
Maybe we are to scary
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
or maybe they do not like our politics
unclesam.gif
. I remember my first post is was a little weird, I thought I hope they (pft) do not mind all the questions I have. Then I found this is a really cool place!
blues.gif
I dew not remember what member # I am though...

Travis

ps
I love these new icons!

Hey Travis, your member # is on your profile now (another new feature of the board
smile.gif
) I remember being 1450 the night I joined up, although on my profile it says 1448 (I think a couple people who were here before me have left now) Hey does anyone know what "Member Pips" is?

Steve

Hey,
I joined as member #822 August 22, 2002. Ive never really compared the number from when i joined to the current increasment of today. Wow,
Kevin

I've been here for a month and posted over a hundred!!
biggrin.gif

Yay, I'm number 62 and 1358, amazing, so many ppl join during the times that I switched emails.

Back