What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch me on tv tonight

• Thread starter jon
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I actually still have those props...I should sell them on eBay, hehehe....
Just auction them off here.
I'll start at $50

You should indroduce me to your mom, she's hot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 23 2004,5:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I actually still have those props...I should sell them on eBay, hehehe....
Just auction them off here.
I'll start at $50

You should indroduce me to your mom, she's hot.
Do I hear $60?

Bidding for my mom starts off at $100 plus airfair. She will be shipped to the winner in Mint In Box condition and ready for easy display in your prop collection.

$105 on the mom
smile.gif

If I remember right the bra and panties were your mom's but you stole them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 23 2004,5:38)]$105 on the mom
smile.gif

If I remember right the bra and panties were your mom's but you stole them.
Wow, you really remember that show too good. In the show they are my mom's panties. In real life, their were props from the wardrobe department at NBC Towers in Chicago. My mom's panties are WAAAYYYY to small for me....ummmm...wait....that didn't come out right....

DUDE! Ozzy! Your from Ohio?!?!?! ME TOO!!!!!! I'm originally from University Heights (Cleveland), Ohio! Moved to LA 2 years ago.

I'm form NC, My wife is from Ohio, she made me move here. We live about 40 miles west of Cleveland, in Vermilion.
Whenever you make it back let me know. We'll get together with another Springer reject, Doug (Death66).
Did I mention that I met Jerry about a year ago?

Don't feel bad I steal my wifes panties too. They're also too small for me.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 23 2004,6:13)]Whenever you make it back let me know. We'll get together with another Springer reject, Doug (Death66).
Ok, I'll be back in December for a little vacation time.

Cool Look me up.

I hate to bring this up again but I just looked the the pics that you posted from the Springer show and 10 minutes later I was watching tv. A commercial came on for Joe Dirt. I realized that with your mullet you look just like Joe Dirt.
"Speak into the microphone"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 25 2004,10:38)]I realized that with your mullet you look just like Joe Dirt.
Ya, lol, I did get that alot.

Well, I went to the San Diego Comic Con (bare with me folks, this is going somewhere)I went in costume as Wolverine (the costume used in my comic series Wolverine Rebooted, which you on see on my site) and had people taking pictures of me left and right, I must have had (THIS IS NOT AN EXADURATION) over 400 pictures taken with me and comic fans. Every five feet of walking I did, I would have to pose for a picture (this made shopping very difficult). I also got interview by VH-1 for "Best Week Ever". I did a crazy "Wolverine Dance" that is sure to get made fun of (if I don't get cut). So make sure you tune into Best Week Ever on VH-1 on this Friday too see if I made it on.

back on the first page of this thread Tamlin Dawnstar wrote "Do some stupid dance and maybe you will be the next craze!  Warp Factor 3!!! . So Tamlin, that dance is for you!

JON ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT! JON ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT!

Go to the link and on the left side it says "The stars dish on their cool new flicks! " Click on the little camera next to it too see the video!!! I'm the one after the Stormtrooper, in the Wolverine Costume!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/movies/2004/07/26/comiccon2004/

Back