What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted:Utricularia nelumbifolia

I have a small Ceph typical I would like to trade for a plug of U. nelumbifolia thanks, Jack

no trade

but I have the Utric you are seeking.
I will gladly give you some for cost of shipping. The plant puts out numerous shoots, I have some of them plugged into LFS. When they root up ( I'm hoping this works) I will get you some. If you are in a hurry...I can divide a portion of the mother. I killed one Ceph already, and will not try that again....for a while anyway.

boxofrain,

I was wondering if you still have nelumbifolia for shipping? I unfortunately killed the one I had and would like to try to grow these again.

Thank you.

Hey jack

I would really like a ceph, so i would like to propose a trade, I only have 4 nephs, i have not had them long enough to have any to trade, so here is my none traditional trade proposal: i have some various fossils i have personally collected, sharks teeth, sea urchins (echinoids), differnt petrified wood, a whole (small) fish fossil, i dont know if you might be willing to trade to decorate your grow area or other uses

boxofrain,

I was wondering if you still have nelumbifolia for shipping? I unfortunately killed the one I had and would like to try to grow these again.

Thank you.

I do have plentty to share.
Just PM me your Addy, I will let you know what shipping is after the fact.
I hope to get the time this week to get them packed up and out the door by Fri.....on second thought, maybe monday is better timing for transit.
I would love any Utric not on my grow list:blush:

Well Boxofrain, I am unable to supply you with anything since your grow list is much more impressive then mine. :censor: :hail: Jack

I hope to get the time this week to get them packed up and out the door by Fri.....on second thought, maybe monday is better timing for transit.

well whats your growlist?! :D i dont have much, but what i can share, i will.

@ Jack....no sweat, someday you will have plenty to share.

@ Pik...I can grow things but not too puter literate. I don't know how to post my grow list as a sig line as most have done here. It is in the main forum page listing with all Members.
Thanks for looking!

I'm having difficulty locating it. It is not in the Grow List area. Could you please post a link?
NVM Found it :)

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125981

In order to add it to your signture: Click on User CP (top left), on the left side in Settings & Options click on Edit Signature and enter this: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125981

Last edited:
Gill_za, if you go to boxofrain's proflie, then statistics, and view all created threads, you will find his grow list there :)

Gill_za, if you go to boxofrain's proflie, then statistics, and view all created threads, you will find his grow list there :)

Yeap that's how I found it. But when I tried searching the threads he created through search it would return an error :(

Or you just look on page 2 of the Growlist forum. ;) Which is where I found it.

Back