What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted seed: junk seed from

If anyone has any seed from Any genus except Drosera I would like to trade for it. I would really like Neps or Utric junk seed so I could figureout how to germinate it but anyother genus would be appreciated.
Tre
P.M. me for seed avalible and plants

Uhhh....define "junk seed".
confused.gif

I think Tre means seed that you do not want or care for and would be willing to give away.

Any seed you would be willing to give away for SASE. Like unknown Sarr hybrid seed (as I recently aquired). I heard some people keep having N. ventracosa and N alata flowering and get seed and jsut throw it away. I would like it to try to germinate. Same fo anything but Drosera (I don't want a bunch of capensis or spatulata seed).

hehe i want drosera.... actually capensis and spatulata seed would be great...

jlui83,
If you want some D. spatulata seed just send a sase to
Jeremiah Harris
712 Columbia Rd
Colorado Springs CO 80904

Just make sure to put a note saying what seed you wanted.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

swwet thanks hehe anyone else?

I have lots of seed.

Just PM me your addresses

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ April 29 2005,8:17)]Any seed you would be willing to give away for SASE.  Like unknown Sarr hybrid seed (as I recently aquired).  I heard some people keep having N. ventracosa and N alata flowering and get seed and jsut throw it away.  I would like it to try to germinate.  Same fo anything but Drosera (I don't want a bunch of capensis or spatulata seed).
I think Neprick or Sarraceniaobcessed may be able to help you out with mixed Sarr. seeds.

Back