What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally got around to repotting my VFTs and it looks like I've got some spares:

- Fused Tooth
- Sawtooth
- Shark's teeth / Dentate traps
- Dingley's red/purple
& possibly some others (Red Dragon, All Green, etc.)

I'm looking for plants (or possibly seeds) of:

- D. linearis
- D. regia
- D. prolifera,
- D. falconeri,
- D. petiolaris,
- D. falconeri X D. petiolaris hybrid
- All-red S. flava from NC (if you have one of these -contact me - I have other Sarrs to trade)
- VFTs that I do not have

Here are VFTs I do have:
- Cup Trap
- Hennings Giant
- Red Pirahna
- Royal Red
- Blood Red
- Carolina red trap
- Green Dragon
- Long Red Fingers
- plus others listed above
(I prefer 'true' mutations to named varieties but will consider unique plants - esp green vfts w/ blood red traps)

Also, if there are any teachers who would like some CP for school exhibits/instruction/etc - any spares (VFTs/Drosera/Sarrs) may be available for postage - contact me.

Please email me w/ your interest. USA only.

Ron Lane
RL7836@earthlink.net
Hunterdon County, NJ, USA

My apologies if I have fractured any rules of these forums - I did read the guidelines...I also posted this info to the CP listserver. Please be patient - I may not be able to respond w/in 1 day.

Hi Ron,

No problem on the post. Just curious on the one plant
Dingley's red/purple I have not seen them listed as that before.

I have Dingley's Giant and Red/Purple as seperate entities... at least I think.

Tony

Tony,
The Dingley's red/purple was received in a trade from an individual so I can't vouch for the name (but I thought I've seen them elsewhere). (hmmm - Bob Ziemer's photo site doesn't list it...)

Although I'm not a big fan of non-mutation named VFTs (since most seem to be fairly ordinary plants that someone named - my Carolina red trap & Blood red are both unimpressive) - the Dingley red/purple is a good plant. It is a very vigorous / strong grower and the traps tend to color up well in the sun.
Ron

You may have a bad time getting d. linearis. Not so easy to come by. PM me. I may have someone who can get you linearis seed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RL7836 @ Mar. 07 2005,9:33)]Blood red are both unimpressive
Blood Red?! Unimpressive?!? Hold on to that "Blood Red Traps". Here my mature "Blood Red" during its most colorful stages:
Blood%20Red%20Traps2.jpg

Wow Uglypho,that's beautiful!Nice job
smile.gif
*Trapper7*

Back