What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very hungry N. Khasiana

CN

BANNED

Nice plant Daren, i should try a khasiana one day....lol
but for now, im happy with my highland plants xD

Oh, you don't see those too often. That pink ring around the peristome reminds me of N. albomarginata's. On your plant, it looks like it hold the same purpose!

beautiful specimen there CN! Ive always love khasiana but never seem to be able to find it!

SK,

Khasiana is a HL plant. Well, it can be grown HL at least. It grows at low elevation, but India is at a higher latitude that Indonesia and the like, making low elevations ~the same temps as higher elevations in places closer to the equator. Get it lol? :D

I knew there were more out there ;) Has it basaled for you yet? I have a smaller one and it's basaling right now, I cant stop the thing from putting out leaf after leaf after leaf. Really nice plant CN.

It looks like a lot of those ants are surviving, or more wouldn't keep coming. ;) nice plant.

Waooo~ Nice plant enjoy his delicious lunch. Excellent!
Thanks for your sharing.

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2278.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

I'll post a picture of mine in this slot sooner or later.

Mine looks like Yann's, only more pathetic. ;)

Back