What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vent Here...

• Thread starter Parasuco
  • Start date
"You know what I'm sayin' "

This really annoys me... especially when used more then once in a sentance because, frankly, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE SAYING!!!!!

Jœl

Hi all... Things that tick me off? Oh wow.. I could go on for days.. I guess it really depends on my mood, some days I'm the most patient guy you will ever meet.. some days..
smile.gif

Let's see. Tailgating. I predict this will be the thing that one day just pushes me over the edge. I'll be 30, no, let's say I make it to 35, and some guy in a Honda Civic with cut springs will just be tailgaiting me relentlessly. I'll just hit the brakes (intentionally), get rear-ended, spin into a ditch, put a hole in the gas tank, and of course it will be a flint ditch, and the car will explode.

Yuppies. Anyone seen the snicker crunch commercial? Shack. Crunch. Oh... I guess yuppies is an unfair generalization, but people who constantly need to brag/tell stories/talk about themselves to reassure themselves that they really have some value.

Talking on a cell while driving. Well, in theory I support it: that whole natural selection thing somewhat applies. But you're going to hit me with my luck, so cut it out!

Intolerance of any kind. From the small (import car owners disrespecting domestic, and vice-versa) all the way up on to racism. Intolerance breeds hate, which breeds violence. Religious intolerance is a big on for me too. If someone is different from you, why do some people insist that there has to be a problem. Ugh... Live and let live. If you have a constant need to interfere in others lives, perhaps you are compensating for a deep-rooted fear of uncertainty? Oh I hate airmchair psychologists/psychiatrists too.
biggrin.gif

Spam. Not the food but unsolicited junkmail. I'm the proud owner of trashcan@hotmail.com. As you might guess, I get quite a bit of unsolicited mail. Today I just got fed up. I did a WHOIS search for the domains mentioned in the headers, and sent emails to the people registered as owning them. I am just fed up with getting 30 emails a day on how to my enlarge my personal parts. How could they possibly know about my problem? Oops, I've said too much.
smile.gif

Ok, I'm off to therapy. :-D

Anyone else find it ironic that I hate intolerance and yuppies .. <Sigh>

D.E.: Your, You're.. UGH! I use it incorrectly myself sometimes, but it bothers me more when others do it. Hm. Lame jokes! I love them. Can't get enough. I love cheese in general.
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Parasuco @ Aug. 15 2002,04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What kinds of things make you REALY angry? I mean, beyond physical anger, and where it just makes you really, create half moons in the palms of your hands with your nails... What makes you really wanna go medievil on someone's butt?

Me? When people are absolutely STUPID... Like, when their brians kinda go into the mode where they think theres an infinite amount of rainforests, whales, and things like that... Like, holy DUH!!! I mean, try to even put youreslf in their shoes, try to think what they think... Its beyond me... Is it that they are so naive the phrase "they're just animals," or "its not liking I'm killing it ALL..." actually runs thru their mind? I mean, JEEEZZZ...HOW STUPID...

Then theres the stupid people who arent as perfect as I am... and they think they're the ones who are right... I scoff at them... When someone tries to condescend on me, but doesn't realize that they CAN'T because I'm above them... Like,duh, open your eyes buddy...

Yah, you're turn... I see phil is inline to grafiti up this wall... Hehe...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I only become enraged if someone won't let me save a living things life. Drives me bazerk. The only person dumb enough to try and deny me this is my Mom who I have never been able to feel the same about since. She attually says "it's about time it should die" >
sad.gif
She has said she is sorry and wouldn't have said those things if she knew it botherd me but that does zip because it's the fact she feels that way not that she said it that pissed me off. Oh and I've had other people try to stop me to, but their motive was ignorance (they want to keep the baby bunny as a pet or something stupid like that) I will also come close to rage if someone says I'm incapible of doing something without even giving me a chance. I also agree with your origenal comments of selfish humans but I can't focuss on that any more because it makes me ill.

Now just doesn't everyone feel uncomfortable...
sad.gif

I HATE HATE HATE HATE being blamed for stuff I didn't do. I also get rather miffed when something I value is called "pointless" or "stupid" or "useless" or whatever, and then I get in trouble for not being enthralled with whatever that person thinks is fun or interesting.
mad.gif

um.... uh oh someone just got busted.
wow.gif

Marriage ticks me off to but only because all the good ones are taken  
tounge.gif

ok i fixed it so that little break out aint public
wink.gif

Oh and after reading this I gotta tell ya I am a tellemarketter and have been for a whole whoppin 3 days now hey its a job and I need money quick to pay off fines otherwise its back to the Gray Bar Hotel and I cant afford that kinda vacation.
If any of you have a problem with me bein a telemarketer just give me your phone number Ill call ya durrin dinner and we can discuss it then
wink.gif

Wow, apparently allot of people get ticked off
wow.gif
tounge.gif
. I think there are forms of meditations we can use to calm us down
tounge.gif
. Breathe in - Breathe out - doing good. Focus on happy thoughts
wink.gif
...you will be on your way to recovery.

travis
smile.gif

UKC,
I'm with you on the telemarketer thing. I did it for a whole 2 months when I was 18 or 20 or something like that. I'm never rude to them anymore...I just play with them a little
wink.gif

"Hi Mr. Schloat, how are you today?"
"Well, my dog just got hit by a car, I just caught my girl with my brother, and I accidently just smashed my thumb with a hammer. Otherwise, things are peachy!"

Or something equally evil
tounge.gif

MWaa haa haa haaaa

haha funny if ya realy wanna mess with them though like I do I ask them what they look like and what they are wearing.... and so forth that realy sets them off ballance
wink.gif

I can be considered quite the flirt too so now I get to mess with them while I cal them
wink.gif
haha my quota is 4 sales a week 3 days there and I got 13
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can be considered quite the flirt too so now I get to mess with them while I cal them haha my quota is 4 sales a week 3 days there and I got 13 [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Woah!! You really must be some flirt!
wink.gif
wow.gif

Here's just one of my peeves...get ready to laugh when you hear a mother or father say "Oh my child would Never do that!" Why is it that those parents always have the worst little monsters for kids??
tounge.gif

As far as the telemarketer thing goes, that was pretty much my vocation for a couple years on and off before I met my hubby.
So now I understand how hard it can be for them, and how awkward they can feel, and how frustrating it is (this is for all of you who WANT to torture them
wink.gif
) to call someone, give your whole LONG pitch only to find out after that they had no intention of saying yes to begin with. It was such a waste!
Anywho, that's why now I just hang up on them. They bug me too! But even though hanging up sounds mean, it saves them taking all that time to make a pitch that won't get them a sale. I just let them move on to the next call.
smile.gif

Some things that just ticks me off are: You order a plant and you wait forever for it, it seems like it'll never come, oh that ticks me off. When you get behind someone and it seems like they could not go any slower. You waiting to turn right and the person in front of wants to turn left... IN RUSH-HOUR! When someone in front of you is at a traffic light and when the light turns green and they never budge until its halfway through the green light. There are other things but I might offend someone; that would not be good.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wesley
smile.gif

I have another peave.  Word processors that automatically highlight the whole word instead of just the letter you want to change.  Whoever set that as the default setting needs his _ _ _ kicked up around his ears.  Sorry, but it irratates me to have take a minute to do something that should be do-able in 5 seconds.
mad.gif

mad.gif

the media.

they really screw up alot.

I never realized this forum was so angry...

Oh and just to contribute to the wonderful pool of hatred in this forum I hate whenever a plant dies and I don't know what happened.
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gafoto @ Oct. 10 2002,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never realized this forum was so angry...  [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I concur lol.
tounge.gif
smile.gif

people who won't give up... just keep on going with something even when they are wrong or cannot give info to prove they are correct. theory, with no or little reason or explanation. very bad spellers. in ims I can understand. in a post, e-mail, letter etc etc. use a SPELL CHECKER! use of words... their there to two too. it is not that hard to grasp. giving wrong info... not even dealing with theory, just wrong information. and not telling someone "This is what I think" or "Now this is just a guess." but here is a fact. we are both new... I don't know and you don't know. but I say I know so you think I know. You know?? going to stop there for now!
andrew

RERUNS! You expect them at the end of every season of course...but during the new season, why is there so many darn re-runs!!!!
confused.gif
?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I know, I know! But hey, I'm a Mom, so my idea of relaxation is escaping into someone elses world for a while every night! I can't do that if my shows are all reruns.
sad.gif

wink.gif

What did telemarketers do before that market strategy was invented? They worked at another dead end job while a few got rich off of them. Go back to school, folks.
Did you know, that often, you are talking to a convict in a prison?

I shouldn't have to get outta the tub to tell someone NO to something I didn't set up in the first place.

Green River Ordinance is to keep the Vacuum salesperson to keep from knocking on your door. Kansas just adopted a law to sign up for a 'no call list' provided to telemarketers.

THE ONE THING THAT GETS MY UNDERWEAR IN A TWIST?
POP UP ADDS ON THE FREAKIN' COMPUTER ! ! !

Just another brilliant Market innovation that can crash your computer. I didn't ask for that either, thank you.

Inconsiderate people!  
mad.gif

When you're waiting on someone for something, and even when they have the opportunity, they don't bother to contact you. Even if it's bad news, have some courage, tell me...I'm very understanding! I just can't stand it when people would rather avoid the situation than just get in touch to say what needs to be said! It's cowardly!

If I've got bad news for someone, or for some reason or another I can't follow through with a plan, I always do my level best to contact the person to let them know rather than avoid them and leave them hanging. It's so cowardly and inconsiderate, and it's only delaying the inevitable and making it worse for everybody anyway! This has happened to me so a lot recently, and by a few different people....I just needed to let of some steam! GRRRR!
mad.gif

Back