What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Varrious Sarrs

I've got a boatload of UnIDed Sarrs that at the moment seem to mostly be Leucos or Tarnoks, but I haven't had them during peak growth yet so I don't know who is who. Anyhow, I don't really want 12 of the same plants, and I'm sure I have at least 3 of each type, whatever types they may be so I would like to traid them, preferably for Purple varrients since I collect purple varrients. Should I wait untill later this summer to traid so I can give an ID with them, or are their those interested in traiding this spring who don't care about what type they get so long as they see a photoe first? Their root systems range from about 1/2 the size of my fist, to just over 1 fist (my fist is about 1 1/4 of a cup in volume I think). And have 1-3 growing points each. They came from PFTs grab bag sale last year. Thanks
smile.gif

Back