What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Various VFT Cultivars , TC for trade

I had several cultivars of Venus flytrap for trade. I have about eight to nine of each, and I am looking for carnivorous plants in general for the trade. I prefer seed material, and I would prefer to stay away from sarracenia if possible because I've had bad experiences with them, but if you have something exciting, I will still consider it.

These are cultivar I have:
Crested Petiole
Long Petiole
Dingley's Giant
Vigorous
Red Green

Here's a photograph of them in tissue culture:
IMG_4388.jpg

When I do the trade with you I will send you the plant in tissue culture, this means it is in a sterile environment. I don't think there should be any problems with me sending it internationally since I am sending sterile plant material, and if you are sending me seed, it should be fine. With most other types of plants I have not had problems receiving from overseas as well. I live in Singapore, please keep in mind.

Would you consider D. binata and/or U. gibba?

WOuld you like some Aristolochia fimbriata at all?

Jim -- I have 3 different varieties of Binata and I've never succeeded in keeping an aquatic utric alive. Have you other types of utrics around?

obregon -- let me read up abit on aristolochia. What are its temperature growing requirements?

I only have terrestrail utrics:

UTRICULARIA:
bisquamata
calcyfida
dichotoma
graminifolia
livida
praelonga
prehensilis
sandersonii (blue & white)
subulata
tricolor
warburgii
merriwak
tridentata
heterosepala
laterifolia

Anything appealling?

Jim , which of my vfts are you keen on? I see a few things I would like from your offer.

I have absolutely none of those cultivars whatsoever.. so whatever seems a fair trade with you, works for me.

Hi Jim, let's take it up over PM. Sorry for the sporadic replies. I'm kinda tied up right now. Each night I come home and find a jar of xxx CP in TC that needs emergency attention. And my nights have been this way for the past week. Hope i have it under wraps soon! On the flip side, you'll see a lot of rares coming up for trade soon!

PM sent

Back