What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vbkid

Getting There...
I have numerous small pots of Utrics that need some thinning. If anyone is interested in any of the following, I can make a few 1 inch plugs of each. Feel free to post here or PM me! I'm not too picky, really will trade for anything interesting. Things I don't trade off will probably go to a giveaway!
U. involvens
U. prehensilis
U. sandersonii "white flowers"
U. bifida
U. livida
U. dichtoma
U. bisquamata

If anyone has random sarr of drosera seed, I'd definitely be interested btw!

I will have a lot of open pollinated Sarr seed consisting of a mix of rubra, purpurea, flava, leuco, Judith Hindle, and Scarlet Belle if you want to roll the dice and see what comes up. PM me if interested.

I can offer almost untold numbers of D. nidiformis

I'm looking to replace my pot of U. dichotoma. I've got plenty of Drosera seed. Anything in particular you are looking for?

B. liniflora & D. indica seeds.

I have some d.intermedia cub.a seeds. I also have a d. Spatulata fraser island I could let go

Didn't realize I'd get this much attention from some Utrics! I'll go through all the messages and reply to people later tonight!

I have numerous small pots of Utrics that need some thinning. If anyone is interested in any of the following, I can make a few 1 inch plugs of each. Feel free to post here or PM me! I'm not too picky, really will trade for anything interesting. Things I don't trade off will probably go to a giveaway!
U. involvens
U. prehensilis
U. sandersonii "white flowers"
U. bifida
U. livida
U. dichtoma
U. bisquamata

If you want to give a try to utricularia calycifida, i have plenty of seeds i can give for free, just drop me a PM :)

Ah, how did I miss this? Have anything left?

Utricularia, if yo usee this, make soem room in your inbox so I can message you back!

Utricularia, if yo usee this, make soem room in your inbox so I can message you back!

You can write on his wall. he will be noticed.

Back