What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Variegated vanilla for trade...

Well guys, since so many of you are showing interest in vanilla, I am offering a cutting of my favorite Variegated vanilla orchid,
I am looking Especially for any Drosera in the petiolaris complex and heliamphora.  But just let me know what you have!!
smile.gif

In my experience it is an easy orchid to grow in lowland conditions, just keep warm and humid. For it to flower, it has to reach appropriate size since the vanilla orchid is a vine type orchid.

Lets keep this thread for trades only, lets keep discussion on vanilla in the appropriate thread
smile.gif

Cuttings will already have small roots!

Don't fight for one now!! ;)

-Jc

Oh I forgot the mention, I am also looking for any seeds of drosera in the petioralis complex
smile.gif
I'll go for any other cool CP that I dont have.

I Pm'ed everyone back that contacted me about a trade.. I hope I didnt miss any of you! I still have cuttings availible guys! so let me know what you have!

-Jc

how bout some D. capensis seeds? what they lack in rarity i can make up for in volume
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

C'mon!! Capensis isnt in the Petilaris complex LOL! ;)
I'm really dieing to get some Drosera in the petilaris complex.

-Jc

lol sorry, just had to do it. like i said if i can get that paradoxa healthy again ill let yah know.......
smile_m_32.gif

Hi! What size is it? will you ship over seas?

Thanks

Yoav

Back