What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacation

• Thread starter Est
  • Start date
  • Tags
    offer

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
Hello all, I know that I haven't been able to post a lot lately, so my being gone won't exactly be a big change, but I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, and let people know that when I don't answer your PMs for a couple of weeks, that this is why.  Well, for anyone that's curious, I'm going to visit family in Germany, most all of my family lives there, and I was born there as well.  I'm going to be spending most of my time in Hamburg (my home city), but the rest of my vacation down south in Langenburg, visiting the old family castle, and seeing what the more rural areas of the country have to offer.  I'll be back the 4th of August, and who knows, maybe I'll have some interesting stories to share.  Oh and I forget to mention (
smile_l_32.gif
); I leave tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning for the SF international airport.  Well, I hope everyone enjoys their Summer weather, I'll miss you all.

--Jonathan Treffkorn

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile_h_32.gif

Thanks for the enthusiasm Starman
biggrin.gif
Oh, and good luck with your lady friend
smile_m_32.gif

Sorry, I didnt mean to offend you.
smile_h_32.gif
Im just upset that youre going.......
I hope you have a great time!
smile.gif