What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia nephrophylla

Some new flowers from my collection.

Neat! Is this plant difficult to grow?

-Ben

Nah, it grows as well as the rest of the Utricularia. Filled up a plastic cup in a month. Mines still producing fairly small leaves compared to the pictures I have seen.

Cool! Good job. My nephrophylla is a good grower as well. Nice to see one posted on the forums.
smile.gif

-Homer

easy grower but i still managed to loose mine. i was growing it as an epiphytic and it got a lil to dry while i was on vacation. unfortunatly it doesnt have tubers like its cousin reniformis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ May 02 2006,9:39)]easy grower but i still managed to loose mine. i was growing it as an epiphytic and it got a lil to dry while i was on vacation. unfortunatly it doesnt have tubers like its cousin reniformis
Mine came close once, lost about half of it, but I caught it just in time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ May 02 2006,10:39)]easy grower but i still managed to loose mine. i was growing it as an epiphytic and it got a lil to dry while i was on vacation. unfortunatly it doesnt have tubers like its cousin reniformis
Lost mine sometime this winter, moving from PA to NY.

Yeah, mine is gone too, but I remember how it would make a forest of scapes....a very nice Utricularia. I never did find the pink form of this species, but it's out there. Keep up the good work!

ooo0051ie.jpg

Had the camera out again. Had a nice looking flower on it.

Back